200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in England
Our first 200HR Yoga Teacher Training program in SOMERSET, ENGLAND guides you through a challenging, transformational process, and connects you to a vast body of knowledge passed on through a multi-generational lineage of yoga teachers with deep roots in India. Completing our training is a great opportunity to transform your practice, and your life!
The location for the training is Taunton, Somerset, a small English town set in a delightful countryside, with rich forests and its own 10th century medieval castle. It is popular as a weekend getaway for busy Londoners and is known as a quiet holiday destination. The region has a relaxed atmosphere offering a variety of nature reserves for walking or cycling off the beaten track, quaint country shops and open-air markets. The summer climate is pleasant and often sunny.
This Residential Course meets daily for 17 days, and provides an ideal setting for study in a condensed time-frame, away from the everyday routines and distractions at home. Our schedule allows time for you to explore new ideas and share experiences in and out of class with fellow students from around the world. Instruction allows for students from any style of yoga, with a minimum of 1-year experience practicing yoga regularly. Accommodation and meals are provided in a 200 year-old stone farmhouse that has been tastefully renovated and surrounded by lovely gardens with a spa pool. For more information about the venue, click HERE.
MODULE 1: Yoga History|Principles|Practicum
- Learn the origins of Yoga, and its historical development up to the present
- Attain a thorough understanding of the lineage and principles of LEVITYoga™ and the elements of Gravity & Grace, a fun and intuitive approach to yoga that applies to any level of student or style of yoga
- Experience a deeper quality of personal practice, incorporating precise physical and subtle body cues, covering 80+ asana, that serve as the primary foundation for teaching yoga creatively
- Feel and embody the relationship between lightness of heart and our natural power to heal
MODULE 2: Pranayama|Yoga Sutras & Sanskrit Basics
- Explore the subtle and physical components of breathing through 7 fundamental practices of pranayama (Ujjayi, Kapalabhati, Bastrika, Sitali, Viloma, Kumbhaka, and Nadi Shodhana)
- Gain the knowledge of the effects proper breathing has on our nervous and immune systems to insure optimum health – physically and psychologically
- Learn the basics of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, including the Eight Limbs, with a preliminary introduction to the sacred language of Sanskrit, including the alphabet, basic grammatical rules and most of the common terms found in yoga classes (pose and animal names, body parts, directions/positions, numbers, and other general terms)
MODULE 3: Yoga Styles|Choreography|Adjustments & Props
- Learn to create and teach with safe, effective and intuitive class choreography from LEVITYoga’s 3-part system using unique Opening, Dynamic, and Closing Sequences
- Build up time practicing and teaching to establish a strong relationship between how you practice and how you teach, gaining the confidence you need as a teacher
- Discover your own voice to develop unique cues sourced from your own practice and experience, with the ability to teach based on the energy and needs of the class
- Master the art of adjusting through hands-on practice, with real-time feedback from an experienced teacher and fellow students
- Experience and assist the use of various yoga props that support the therapeutic benefits of asana and restorative yoga
MODULE 4: Business Tools|Teacher Ethics|Peer Teaching
- Understand the role of teacher and the necessary requirements to be a yoga professional, including the basics of marketing, successful business planning, studio management, and teacher ethics
- Gain real-time experience practice teaching, with personal sessions filmed as a learning tool on your mobile device, followed by instructor evaluation and peer review
MODULE 5: Yoga Psychology|Physical+Subtle Anatomy|Ayurveda
- Learn effective practices that Yoga Psychology offers to free us from mental and emotional limitations, embrace our truth, be present in every moment, resolve inner and outer conflict, heal relationships, and grow more authentically on the yogic path as practitioners and as teachers
- Experience a visual and tactile approach to Physical Anatomy that is intuitive and fun, while gaining knowledge of its structural, functional and dynamic components essential to the practice and teaching of yoga
- Access Subtle (Pranic) Anatomy first hand through combined lecture, meditation, visualization, and self-massage that provides take away tools for growth, wellness, and a radiant life
- Experience the self-care and lifestyle practices Ayurveda promotes for conscious food preparation and eating, cleansing, and tools for rejuvenation
BOOKS & MATERIALS
A Training Manual will be provided. There are three (3) Required Books and other Recommended Books for the training, which students will need to purchase or borrow separately.
TUITION Register early and SAVE!
Register and pay-in-full by JUN 11, 2017
DISCOUNT PRICE = £2485/$3,100
(requires £400/$500 non-refundable deposit with application, and remaining balance paid by 11 JUN).
Register and pay-in-full after JUN 11, 2017
REGULAR PRICE = $2725/3,400
(requires £400/$500 non-refundable deposit with application, and remaining balance paid by 1 AUG).
- For Accommodation & Meal Options and Pricing, email email@example.com)
- Payment Plans and a limited number of Tuition Scholarships are available. Please inquire at info@LEVITYoga.com
- Tuition also includes 30 days FREE LEVITYoga classes with Peter at www.YogaAnytime.com. Receive Online Enrollment Code as soon as you sign up. So REGISTER NOW and enjoy access to free classes immediately!!
- Cancellation (before 11 JUN, 2017) – Students will receive a full refund of the Deposit, less £80/$100 Registration Fee if we receive a written Notice of Cancellation before 11 JUN, 2017.
- Withdrawal or Dismissal (after 11 JUN, 2017) – If you withdraw or are dismissed from the program between 11 JUN 2017 and 11 AUG 2017, students are entitled to a 50% refund of the Tuition paid.
- Withdrawal or Dismissal (after the Training begins) – If you withdraw or are dismissed from the Training once the Program begins, there will be no refunds.
- Refunds – Payments for refunds will be made within 30 days from receipt of the written Notice of Cancellation, Notice of Withdrawal, or after the effective Date of Dismissal from the program. If you withdraw or are dismissed from the Program after 11 AUG 2017, you are still responsible to pay the Full Tuition for the Program.